The fighting pistol course is designed for shooters of advanced knowledge and proficient weapons handling during this course shooter will be set up in a variety of different drills and scenarios and will be put under stressful practical settings to give them the most realistic fighting scenarios, upon completion of this course shooters will gain an even more in-depth knowledge on how to defend themselves through various scenarios.
Length: 8 Hours
- Positive learning attitude
- Notebook and pen
- Handgun chambered in 9mm, .45cal, 40S&W, 10mm (recommend striker fire-type handgun, i.e. Glock)
- Protective eye wear (Ballistic)
- Ear Protection
- “Duty Belt” (i.e. 1.5” nylon belt that holds holster, magazine pouches, etc.)
- Inside the waistband (IWB) holster
- 250 rounds of ammunition (Can be purchased from Instructor)
- 3 Magazines
- Pistol rentals available for $15.00
If the minimum student count is not met for this class, you may be asked to reschedule
This course is for law-abiding adult citizens, as defined by applicable federal, state, or local law, and experienced shooters (shooters able to show mastery of the basic skills of safe gun handling, shooting a group, zeroing the firearm, and cleaning the firearm). Prospective participants must demonstrate that they have the requisite knowledge, skills, and attitudes by producing an NRA Basic Pistol Course Certificate, NRA FIRST Steps Course Certificate, NRA pistol competitive shooting qualification card, and/or military DD 214 with pistol qualification, or passing a Pre-Course Assessment.